Oxygen Concentrator Store Financing Options
Financing from an Oxygen Partner You Can TrustIn addition to our standard payment options of cash, credit cards, and wire transfers, Oxygen Concentrator Store has several affordable financing solutions available for our customers.
Financing an oxygen concentrator or sleep product can seem a little overwhelming, particularly for a first-time buyer. But understanding financing doesn’t have to be a difficult process. Once you've selected the accurate oxygen product, you have two payment options: pay in full or finance the product. Financing will increase the total cost of the product. This is because you're paying for the cost of credit (interest and other loan costs) in addition to the cost of the product.
Our oxygen specialist will work hard to secure the best deal for you with a process that’s as stress-free as possible.
Interested in financing an oxygen product? Learn more below to get started:
Established in 1983, The HELPcard® serves prime and near-prime consumers desiring to purchase goods and services.
They offer various programs that provide low monthly payment options. The HELPcard also examines different levels of consumer credit that can offer a new source of financing beyond conventional lending.
Why Customers HELPcard®
- Small, affordable payments, designed to fit any budget
- Instant Approvals – no waiting to start your purchase
- Experienced and friendly Customer Service Representatives to answer your questions
- Automatic payment draft available
- Manage your account from a convenient website
Paypal Credit is a PayPal service that lets you buy now and pay later. Think of it as a secure, instant, and reusable credit line without the plastic. Paypal Credit is available as a payment option at thousands of online stores and once added to your PayPal account, it can be used almost everywhere PayPal is accepted.
To apply, simply enter your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, then accept the terms. You’ll get an approval decision in seconds. PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval and offered by WebBank, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Why Customers Use PayPal Credit
- Easy to use
- There are no account numbers to enter or long credit applications to fill out. PayPal Credit is available within the checkout process. When you link your PayPal Credit and PayPal accounts, you can use PayPal Credit (and get more time to pay) at most places PayPal is accepted—both offline and online
- Enjoy special financing offers
- Special financing offers give you the flexibility to buy more of what you want and choose how you want to pay—in full, or by spreading out your payments over time. (Offers vary depending on where you shop and how much you spend.)
- Extra layers of security
- Get peace of mind with Zero Fraud Liability and PayPal’s Purchase Protection program
How PayPal Credit Works
After customers open their accounts (including credit check), PayPal Credit asks customers at every purchase to fill out the last 4 digits of their SSN and their date of birth. The approved customer can then pay the bill by mail (check(, phone or online (via bank account) at PaypayCredit.com. Paypal Credit accounts can be linked with PayPal accounts by visiting https://billmelater.com/linkpaypal. Once the Paypal Credit account is linked to PayPal, it becomes a funding option within the PayPal account and gives the option to pay off the Paypal Credit balance.
Customers also get an email whenever they are declined. In cases when they are declined and they don’t receive declined email/letter, they can contact Paypal Credit Customer Service to check if it was not a system issue. Paypal Credit isn’t a credit card but a revolving line of credit offered by WebBank, Salt Lake City, Utah. The company will charge late payments just like a credit card company.