Frequently Asked Questions about Oxygen Concentrators, Oxygen Therapy
Frequently Asked Oxygen Concentrator Questions
General / Operational:
1. What is Pulse Flow and how is it different from Continuous Flow ?
Answer: Pulse and continuous flow (or pulse dose and continuous flow dose) refer to how the oxygen is delivered to the patient. A pulse flow machine delivers oxygen only when the patient inhales and is triggered by inhaling. A continuous flow machine delivers a continuous flow of oxygen. Most continuous flow machines will deliver BOTH pulse and continuous flow.
2. Can I use pulse dose at night when I sleep ?
This is a question that should be answered by your doctor. Most doctors recommend continuous flow for sleeping.
3. Can I use a portable oxygen concentrator for my infant child?
Yes, we have pediatric flow meters that can reduce the liter per minute flow for pediatric patients.
1. Do you offer any financing or payment plans?
Yes, we offer three plans: Bill Me Later® by PayPal, 90 days Same as Cash and Lease to Own financing plans. Please see the “Financing” tab of our navigation bar for more information.
2. Do you accept Medicare?
No, at this time we do not accept Medicare.
2. Do you bill any insurance companies directly?
No, at this time we do not bill insurance companies directly.
1. Can I use my Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC) when I travel internationally?
Yes, all of the portable oxygen concentrators have international power supplies which will accept 100v to 250v at 50 or 60 hertz. All you will need is the proper plug adapter.
2. Are there DC adapters for traveling in the car?
All of our portable oxygen concentrators have a DC adapter as part of the standard package. We also stock replacement DC adapters.
3. What are the requirements for traveling by air with my portable oxygen concentrator ?
We have a detailed description of both the FAA requirements and travel tips under the “Helpful Information” tab on our home page.
1. Who do I call if I have a question regarding how my unit is working?
We have a full time Customer Support Manager available to help you. Please contact us at 303 799 0011 or 877 303 9289. Our customer support hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Many times we can troubleshoot your problem over the phone.
2. What do I do if my unit needs to be sent in for warranty work?
Start by calling our support department at either 303 799 0011 or 877 303 9289. Our Customer Support Department is staffed from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. We will start by understanding the problem and then assist you with a return authorization to the manufacturer. If your unit does need to be sent in, we will provide you with a rental unit at a discounted rate.
Get Internet Pricing
Complete the fields below to receive Spring Sale Pricing!