Please call us about product availability at 877.774.9271
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Friendly Customer Support
- Same Day Shipping Available
- Serving Over 100,000 Happy Oxygen Users
A+ BBB Rating
Excellent Trustpilot Customer Rating
Price Match Guarantee
- Large, Slip-Resistant Pads
- Eight-Foot Power Cord
- Large, Backlit LCD Screen
Devilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust CPAP Description
AutoAdjust® Features For Greater PrecisionThe IntelliPAP AutoAdjust® CPAP machine has a range of advanced AutoAdjust® features, including:
- Automatic pressure adjustment based on event density and type
- Adjustable definition, including the percentage and duration, of apnea and hypopnea, improving precision in treatment
- Adjustable upper and lower pressure limits
- Adjustable delay setting for up to four hours, which can help patients fall asleep more easily
- Automatic detection of mask conditions and ultra-sensitive snoring detection for greater safety in treatment
SmartFlex For Enhanced ComfortSmartFlex from DeVilbiss is a unique type of exhalation relief technology. It works to help patients inhale and exhale more naturally than with traditional oxygen therapy systems for better sleep with fewer disruptions.
Three pressure comfort settings are available with SmartFlex. With each setting, the pressure with exhalation drops precisely 1 cm H₂O, and this drop in pressure lasts for the full duration of the exhalation.
SmartFlex is different from competing technologies because it’s available during ramp delay. So, patients can reap the benefits of both features simultaneously for a better night’s sleep.
Flow Rounding TechnologyPatented Flow Rounding technology is included with SmartFlex from DeVilbiss. Flow Rounding alters the slope of the pressure waveform in the shift between prescription pressure and the SmartFlex setting, or the other way around. By changing this slope, Flow Rounding prevents CPAP users from waking up with a smooth shift between settings.
Flow Rounding comes in six levels, helping patients to personalize their treatment plan. Level 0 of Flow Rounding creates the steepest slope and fastest shift, while level five creates the flattest slope and slowest shift.
SmartCode Technology For Improved PerformanceAs an IntelliPAP machine, the AutoAdjust® model includes SmartCode technology. This alpha-numeric code is similar to a bar code because the nature and sequence of its characters include essential, encrypted CPAP usage data. Our online SmartCode Report Generator is used to decrypt this usage data (and, for some machines, efficacy data), to be displayed in a clear, readable report. This report may be saved as a PDF file to be easily added to the patient’s record.
SmartCode technology can be used to establish a patient’s compliance and monitor the success of prescriber CPAP therapy. This technology can be used without connecting the CPAP directly to a computer or using memory cards.
Convenient DesignThe IntelliPAP AutoAdjust® machine includes several thoughtful features to convenient use. These include:
- Automatic altitude adjustment up to 9,000 feet
- Leak compensation
- Automatic on/off functionality
- Quiet operation at 26 dBA
- Large, backlit LCD screen with a simple patient menu
- Delay pressure ramp to gradually reach the prescribed pressure, helping patients fall asleep more comfortably
- Large, slip-resistant pads on the bottom of the machine to reduce movement throughout the night, avoiding sleep disruptions and damage to the machine
- Eight-foot power cord without an unwieldy power brick to offer more flexibility in the positioning of the machine
- Patient air tubing that stretches from the rear of the machine for a streamlined appearance
Automatic altitude and leak compensation
Patient air tubing extends from back of unit to enhance visual appeal
Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the night
Eight-foot power cord length provides greater positioning flexibility - no bulky power brick on cord
Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu
Auto ON/OFF function
Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure
Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included
|Dimensions||6.4" H x 6.5" W x 8.4" D|
|Product Weight||2.75 pounds CPAP / 4.45 pounds with Humidifier and CPAP|
|Mask Off Alert||Yes|
|Ramp Time||0 – 45 min (in 5 minute increments)|
|Starting Ramp Pressure||3 cm H20 to CPAP, increments of 0.5|
|Filters||Extra Air Inlet and Fine Particle Filters Included|
|Noise Level||26 DBA|
|Auto Altitude Adjustments||Yes, up to 9000 ft|
Write Your Own Review