What should I have ready when I call Customer Service for help with my unit ?
In order for Customer Service to best help you, it is important to have the following ready when you call us:
- Your cash sale paperwork.
- Your unit and all the cables and batteries – we will likely have you run a few tests.
- Enough time – likely 15 minutes to discuss your issues and run some tests.
- Photos of any alarms you have seen.
- Notes on how often the unit has been failing and what specifically has been happening.