What are the insurance codes for CPAP-related purchases?
Insurance companies will require a product code called a HCPCS code for claims related to your CPAP purchases. Below is a detailed list of codes your insurance company may need to quickly process your claim.
- E0601 - CPAP Machine Purchase
- A7034 - CPAP Nasal Mask
- A7032 - CPAP Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7030 - CPAP Full Face Mask
- A7031 - CPAP Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7044 - CPAP Full Oral Interface
- A7046 - CPAP Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 - CPAP Tubing, Long and Short Hoses
- A7038 - CPAP Disposable Filter
- A7039 - CPAP Foam Filter
- A7035 - CPAP Headgear
- A7033 - CPAP Nasal Pillows
- A7036 - CPAP Chinstrap
- E0561 - CPAP Passover Humidifier
- E0562 - CPAP Heated Humidifier
- E0470 - BiPAP Purchase
- E0471 - BiPAP-ST Purchase
- E1399 - CPAP Miscellaneous
Click here for helpful hints when filing HCPCS codes with your insurance company.