There are many resources available for those who suffer from respiratory diseases. Support organizations and informational websites exist for nearly every major disease. We'll help guide you to the resources you need.
In the summer of 1991, Jeffrey resigned from his position with the nursing home and started a private duty non-medical home care agency called The Senior Care Group, Inc. in Baltimore. Now in its second decade, the agency that Jeffrey established has serviced great numbers of clients and has established an excellent reputation in the Baltimore, MD area.
- Location: 28 W. Eagle Rd Suite 204,Havertown, PA 19083
- Primary Emphasis: The directors of Visiting Angels have always held the philosophy that they are in business to provide the best care possible to seniors as well as others who need in home care while giving total respect to the care giving staff. It's their belief that our network of franchised Visiting Angels home care agencies should have the very best in training and support so that elderly clients will receive top quality care wherever the need exists. That's why Visiting Angels is "America's Choice In Homecare".
Additional Respiratory Resources Info:
- American Lung Association
- Better Breathers Groups
- Alpha -1 Association
- Alpha 1 Foundation
- Second Wind Lung Transplant Association, Inc
- American Legacy Foundation
- Mesothelioma & Asbestos Cancer Resource Center
- Today's Caregiver Magazine
- COPD International
- COPD Alert Support and Advocacy Group
- Emphysema Foundation for Our Right to Survive
- Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease
- National Home Oxygen Patients Association (NHOPA)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Medline Plus
- Medscape Today
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute on Aging
- Pulmonary Education & Research Foundation
- American Thoracic Society
- Visiting Angels
The more you learn about the air you breathe to more you can protect your health, view the American Lung Association's State of the Air Infographic for more information about air pollution in the United States.
For a better understanding of terminology visit our Glossary.