Breathe Easy Reference Guide
A Guide to Respiratory Diseases, Respiratory Equipment and Respiratory Resources.
Respiratory diseases are one of the top causes of death in the United States and affect approximately one in seven people. Learn more about the many diseases out there, and how to cure, prevent and ease their symptoms.
Related Respiratory Diseases:
Many respiratory diseases require special equipment for treatment and therapy. With everything from asthma inhalers to oxygen concentrators, the list of equipment can be intimidating. We'll help you navigate through it.
Additional Equipment Info:
There are many resources available for those who suffer from respiratory diseases. Support organizations and informational websites exist for nearly every major disease. We'll help guide you to the resources you need.
Additional Respiratory Resources Info:
- American Lung Association
- Better Breathers Groups
- Alpha -1 Association
- Alpha 1 Foundation
- Second Wind Lung Transplant Association, Inc
- American Legacy Foundation
- Mesothelioma & Asbestos Cancer Resource Center
- Today's Caregiver Magazine
- COPD International
- COPD Alert Support and Advocacy Group
- Emphysema Foundation for Our Right to Survive
- Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease
- National Home Oxygen Patients Association (NHOPA)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Medline Plus
- Medscape Today
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute on Aging
- Pulmonary Education & Research Foundation
- American Thoracic Society
- Visiting Angels