If you are a new user of the Philips Respironics SimplyGo Manual portable concentrator or someone who wants to learn about the unit, you may benefit from resource guides. Here are four manuals and guides to help in learning about the unit and how to operate your Respironics SimplyGo. Included the User Manual, Brochure, User Starter Guide, and Specifications.
Essential topics within the manuals and guides include intended use, operating instructions, troubleshooting, maintenance, and information regarding accessories including battery charging and operation.
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Manual Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Getting Started
Chapter 3: Operating the SimplyGo Device
Chapter 4: Alarm Indicators and Screen Symbols
Chapter 5: Troubleshooting
Chapter 6: Caring for your Battery
Chapter 7: Connecting the Optional Humidifier
Chapter 8: Caring for your SimplyGo System
Chapter 9: SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Mobility
Chapter 10: Traveling With Your System
Chapter 11: Specifications
Chapter 12: EMC Information
Chapter 13: Limited Warranty
For navigation, use arrow on either side of the brochure or the toolbar at the bottom.
Download Philips Respironics SimplyGo Manual or Guides
- Download and view the Philips Respironics SimplyGo User Manual
- Download and view the Philips Respironics SimplyGo Brochure
- Download and view the Philips Respironics SimplyGo Quick Start Guide
- Download and view the Philips Respironics SimplyGo Specifications
SimplyGo Caring for your Battery Instructions
Handle your battery with care
- Do not allow the battery’s terminals to touch together as this will cause it to fail.
- Do not immerse the battery in water.
- Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
- Do not expose to, or dispose of, the battery in fire.
- Avoid exposing the battery to excessive physical shock or vibration (dropping, etc.).
- Keep all batteries out of the reach of children.
- Do not use any battery that has been damaged in any way.
- Always charge the battery in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, using specified chargers only.
- Do not use modified battery chargers.
- An optional, external charger/calibrator can be purchased to recalibrate the battery.
- Contact our customer service team if you have any questions.
Updated: December 19, 2018