This entry was posted on February 1, 2019
About Doug Leister:
Portable oxygen concentrators require maintenance and service to ensure they operate correctly. Regular maintenance of your Respironics SimplyGo will keep the unit performing at the highest level and will extend the life of the unit.
By following these basic maintenance tips, you can rest assured that your Respironics SimplyGo will last for years to come.
Some of the items we cover:
- Keeping your SimplyGo and vents dust and debris free
- Handle the SimplyGo with care
- Don't overcharge your batteries
- Use your SimplyGo at least 10 Hours per month
- Two months before taking a trip, ensure everything works perfectly
- Once a month run on battery only and AC or DC only
- Why you should change your cannula monthly
- Cycle all of your batteries for even use
- Maintenance Checklist
- If you are experiencing issues, please call Customer Support
Doug joined American Medical Sales and Rentals in June of 2018 to continue to improve on our highly rated customer experience. Doug has over ten years of Operations and Customer leadership and is passionate about building a culture designed to deliver an effortless experience. Doug works closely with our oxygen specialists to ensure that our technical knowledge and customer experience provides on our vision "To Make Life with Oxygen Therapy Easier."
He was familiar with oxygen before he hit the door as he found us through a family member who is a long time customer and is extensively trained on oxygen therapy products from leading manufacturers such as Inogen, Respironics, Chart, Invacare, ResMed and more. He periodically writes columns to help educate our customers about oxygen therapy and respiratory issues.