If you are a new user of the Inogen One G3 portable concentrator or someone who wants to learn about the unit, you may benefit from resource guides. Here are four manuals and guides to help in learning about the unit and how to operate your Inogen One G3. Included the user manual, technical manual, user starter guide, and battery warning guide.
Essential topics within the manuals and guides include intended use, operating instructions, troubleshooting, maintenance, and information regarding accessories including battery charging and operation.
Inogen Manual Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Intended Use, Contraindications and General Precautions
Chapter 2: Description of Unit
Chapter 3: Operating Instructions
Chapter 4: Audible and Visible Signals
Chapter 5: Troubleshooting
Chapter 6: Cleaning, Care and Maintenance
Chapter 7: Symbols Used on Concentrator and Accessories
Chapter 8: System Specifications
For navigation, use arrow on either side of the brochure or the toolbar at the bottom.
- Download and view the Inogen One G3 User Manual
- Download and view the Inogen One G3 Technical Manual
- Download and view the Inogen One G3 Starter Guide
Inogen One Battery Care and Maintenance Instructions
Please follow these important guidelines to maximize battery life and performance:
1. Always keep liquids away from batteries. If batteries become wet, discontinue use immediately and dispose of battery properly.
2. If using multiple batteries, make sure that each battery is labeled (1, 2, 3, or A, B, C, etc) and rotated on a regular basis. Batteries should not be left dormant for extended periods of time.
3. For long term storage, keep battery in a cool, dry place. Store with a charge of 40-50%
4. Battery model #BA-100 only, for use with model #IO-100
a. Remove battery from the Inogen One while not in use.
b. Once pr month: Fully charge the battery then discharge to 10% and charge back to full.
- Download and view the Warnings for G3 Batteries
Note: Non-compliance with these guidelines will reduce battery life and may void your warranty.
Page last updated: October 14, 2018