Follow the steps below to power on and operate your unit:
1. Press the Power Button once to turn the unit on. You will hear a beep and see the Power, Auto Mode Active-High and Pulse Setting of 1 LED lights illuminate solid green. Allow 30 seconds for the unity to fully power on.
CAUTION: DO NOT place the cannula in your nose until the unit is fully powered on. Breathing through the cannula during start-up will prevent the system from powering on.
2. Press the Pulse Setting (1, 2 or 3 LPMeq) prescribed by your doctor. The green LED above the selected setting will illuminate and flash each time a breath is detected.
3. Place the nasal cannula in your nose and breathe normally. The unit detects when you begin to take a breath and delivers oxygen in PULSE-WAVE™ doses.
4. To recharge the unit and/or External Battery, you can use the AC or DC Adapter/Charger. Connect the adapter to the connector port on the unit and the charger to a source of electricity.
5. To turn the unit off, press and hold the Power Button for 2 seconds until the green Power LED light and the unit shut off. The internal fans may continue to operate for an additional period of time until the temperature inside the unit is sufficiently cool.